BSA Patches For Daniel Webster Council -

Camp Manning

Camp Manning, located in Gilmanton Iron Works, NH and on the shores of Guinea Pond (now Lake Manning), opened on June 20, 1925 with 100 acres of land, a dining hall, 10 cabins and equipment to handle 75 boys at a time. In 1925 the camp hosted 144 campers. In 1930 the camp area was increased and attendance continued to grow. In 1945 it was decided to expand the facilities at Camp Carpenter and to sell Camp Manning, which was not readily expandable.

First Year
Second Year
Third Year
Old Timer
1 Year - Woven strip
2 Years - Woven strip
Felt patch without emblem awards
Felt patch with emblem awards
1941 Neckerchief slide
1 Year - Woven strip
3 Years - Woven strip
Counterfeit Front
Counterfeit Back